Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Friday, November 9, 2012

Ban Daddy From Night Shift

Started to develop a fever on Fri afternoon in school. And so coincidental that Daddy will be starting his night shift next week to support some activities at work.  Everytime Daddy goes on night shift, I will sure fall sick (based on many many past experience) .... so must ban Daddy from working night shift to protect my health. Haha

So Daddy told me that he will be sleeping in the day, and wide awake at night.  And when he asked me what type of animal would he be, I told him he is a nocturnal animal !!! So the following day, I told Ms Kristy in school that Daddy is going to be a nocturnal animal ... haha. And Ms Kristy SMS Mummy when she asked about my fever .....


No comments:

Post a Comment