Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Thursday, November 22, 2012

Graduation Concert Invitation

Yes, Daddy and Mummy finally received my K2 graduation concert invitation in the form of a chocolate bar.  And this is because the theme for our English play is Willy Wonker and the Chocolate Factory !!!

The K2 graduation concert will be held at Raffles Hotel Jubilee Hall on 23 Nov 2012




And see the meticulous effort that the school has put in to design the invitation 'box', especially the 'ingredients' portion



And inside the box are 2 Golden Tickets, entry into the concert hall


Daddy and Mummy are definitely very excited to go to my graduation concert.  And I can reveal which role I will be playing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment