Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Hundred Kisses

This is my story on Hundred Kisses

On the first day that Daddy went on his night shift, I asked Daddy what time he would be back home.  When Daddy said he was not sure, maybe 4 am, then I went "WOW" !!! Like I knew what that meant ... haha

So when I woke up at 11 pm for my night pee, I asked for Daddy again just to see if he was back.  Mummy told me not yet, so I told Mummy that must ask Daddy to give me a kiss when he was back.  And at about 4 am or so, I so happened woke up again .... haha.  And I remembered to ask for Daddy again.  But Daddy was still not back.

So I told Mummy that Daddy definitely must give me a hundred kisses even when I was sleeping soundly.  And when Daddy reached home, he did give me a hundred kisses on my cheeks ....

No comments:

Post a Comment