Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Graduation Souvenirs

My school gave each of the graduands a big pack of graduation souvenirs.  So the next morning, I opened the pack with Daddy and Mummy.

First, the graduand ring .... in a very nice box







And now I have my own ring, which is of big significance to me


My graduation photo, nicely framed up by the school


And a note from the Principal


 And the best part has to be this 2013 calendar, with various photos of me every month





A scrapbook with information and well wishes from my good friends that I have made in school. Contains a list of contact and addesses that we can still keep in touch in future. 





 


Graduation photo again .... in a nice portfolio




A CD recording that we made for our graduation concert.  And Daddy and Mummy can listen out for the solo singing that I had.  In fact, I could also sing all the other songs in the CD
















And also a red backpack that I can use for outings in future ....


Simply love my K2 graduation souvenirs !!!! Something that I will treasure along the way

No comments:

Post a Comment