Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Thursday, June 21, 2012

My First Alarm Clock

In order to have me cultivate a good habit of waking up by myself, Daddy and Mummy decided to buy me an alarm clock.  I saw this conventional one at IKEA, and decided to get this.


This is how the alarm clock sounds like ...


So on Saturday night, Daddy set the alarm to sound off at 8 am, since the following day was a Sunday ... time to wake up a little later.  Then Daddy sent me to bed.

The next day, I walked into Daddy and Mummy's room and told Mummy (Daddy went out early for his Mizuno run) that the alarm clock was spoilt !!! Mummy looked at the time and saw that it was only 730 am, and told me it was not time for the alarm to go off yet. 

But I told Mummy, I woke up early, waited in my room, and stared at the alarm clock for really, really long time and still the alarm did not go off !!! Mummy laughed her head off when she heard that.  So I don't need an alarm clock to wake me up ?????

Daddy heard the story, laughed it off, and decided to try again on Sunday night.  Set the alarm at 7 am for school the next day.  And this time, after a few seconds of ringing, I managed to silence it and woke up at 7 am by myself !!!

Daddy was glad that the alarm clock worked ... but secretly he was wondering if I had woke up at 6+ and waited for the alarm clock to sound off, ready to silence it .... haha


No comments:

Post a Comment