Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Sunday, June 17, 2012

Mizuno Passion Mount Faber Run 2012

Daddy went for his second 10 km run for this year : the Mizuno Passion Mount Faber Run.  He did this run 2 years back, but missed it last year.

Had a lot of uphill and downhill areas, especially the mount faber portion ... Daddy had to walk and run for quite a bit .... but he still managed to complete the 10 km run in just under 1 hour (in fact, 1 min short of 1 hour ... haha)



As usual, I am his model for displaying his finisher's medal ... haha

While Daddy went for this run in the morning, I also did some exercise .... went for my morning swim !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment