Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Friday, June 15, 2012

Madagascar Performance in JB

Daddy and Mummy took leave on Friday to go to JB to get my toiletries ... because for every bottle of Sebamed Shower Bath Oil, we can save easily $6 (if Singapore is having sale, otherwise, it would be even more) !!! So everytime they will comb the shopping centres and sweep the entire shelf empty ... but it was quite hard to find the bath oil since not high demand, and so not many shopping centres carry that.  At the same time, it was great to have cheap and good meals in JB .... and to enjoy some relaxed shopping.

And this time, they saw a Madagascar performance (due to Madagascar 3 movie which will be screening in Malaysia in Jul).  Daddy and Mummy knew if I were to go with them that day, I will simply go ga-ga over the performance.


But Daddy and Mummy promised to bring me to the cinema to watch Madagascar 3 next weekend !!! Hooray !!! Cannot wait for that



No comments:

Post a Comment