Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Monday, April 23, 2012

Changing Bed Sheet - Tough

Need to change my bedsheet, so Mummy decided to let me have a go at it, with the assistance of Daddy.

First step : changing the pillow case.  Easy for me


Second step : changing the bolster case.  Have to get Daddy to help me untie the knot.  And together with Daddy, I managed to change the case


Third step : removing the dirty bedsheet.  This was tough .... but I still managed to do it. 


Final step : putting the fresh bedsheet over the bed ... and no matter how I pulled, I just cannot get all 4 sides to wrap around the mattress .... and I was really tired out from this
 

So Daddy helped me out with 3 sides, and I completed the 4th corner by myself


And tada, my fresh bedsheet, with all my toys back onto my bed again


No comments:

Post a Comment