Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Monday, May 7, 2012

Birthday Cake for Mummy

After dinner on Sunday, Daddy and I went to the Icing Room to decorate a cake for Mummy.  I looked through all the designs and finally decided on flowers as the cake design.

So Daddy held my hand initially to show me how to decorate the cake, and then I was on my own ....


See how serious I was, making sure all the petals and stalks were filled with different colours


And the final product !!! Daddy helped to write the words along the side of the cake, since that was too difficult for me


And then Mummy came by to see how we were doing .... piece of cake for me ... haha

So when we reached home, we sang the birthday song, and ate the delicious cake !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment