Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Little O'Zone Fun

Just realized that I still have some unused vouchers at Little O'zone to redeem.  So on Sunday morning, Daddy and Mummy brought me to have some fun there before the vouchers expire end May.

Ready to go into action and fun !!!


We reached at about 1045 am, and the morning crowd was thin .... only had about 2-3 other kids.  And very quickly, I made friends with them


My favourite .... and I can go up and down several times without getting tired of it




Managed to have 1 hour of fun, before we went down to 公公 place for lunch .... good exercise to whet my appetite

No comments:

Post a Comment