Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Saturday, May 26, 2012

New Ballet Class - Attitude Dance Studio

I went for my first ballet (trial) class at the Attitude Dance Studio at Bukit Timah Plaza.  And I must say, Ms Alicia is definitely much better than Ms Lam at DancePoint. Although class size was not small, but she spent effort to correct our posture, instead of messing around with iPhones or chatting with people.

Basic warm-up and stretching exercises


More stretching exercises ....


This was something new that I have not learnt before ....


Towards the end of the class, we did this .... did something similar when I was at DancePoint, so could follow easily.


Looking forward to my next class after the school term break in Jun !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment