Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Monday, August 27, 2012

叔叔 Convocation

On the day that 叔叔 had his convocation, I ended school earlier then usual .... because 爷爷,奶奶 and 姑姑 came to pick me up from school earlier than usual.  And the intent was to go and take photos with 叔叔 after his ceremony. Hazel 姐姐 also joined us there.

For the special occasion, I wore my favourite colour dress that was a birthday present from my teachers.  See some of the photos that were taken.





Can you guess where I was in the photo ???


Hiding behind 爷爷 and then I sprang up from behind !!! Haha




And you guessed it right !!! She is Hazel 姐姐, 叔叔's girlfriend.



After photo taking, we met up with Daddy and Mummy at Jurong Point Kushinbo for dinner to celebrate the joyous occasion.  Since it was my favourite Japanese buffet, I became a pooh bear after dinner (round round tummy) Haha.

Congratulations to 叔叔 !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment