Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Saturday, August 11, 2012

Studio Photo Shoot

Since 叔叔 graduated from SIM-RMIT this year, we decided to have a studio photo shoot.  So at home, I changed into my K2 graduation dress, and took some photos




Upon reaching the studio, we were early, so Daddy and Mummy changed into their faculty graduation gowns - Daddy from NUS Engineering while Mummy from NUS Science.  And I took this picture for them





Soon, 爷爷, 奶奶, 姑姑 and 叔叔 came along.  We took our photo shoot by the professionals....







And after the photo shoot, we changed back into our casual clothings and took some more photos !!!





And before we left the shop, I took a photo with the cute bear !!!



















姑姑 did some editing to the photos at home ....







The studio photos will be ready in 2 weeks time ... and we will know how our smiles look like !!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment