Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Peranakan Museum

On Sunday, we decided to drop by Peranakan Museum since there were some activities taking place there.



Dressing up in peranakan costumes so as to experience what it is like to be a little nonya



Mummy tried as well


So while waiting for Mummy to dress up, Daddy took some photos for me, with some props


See the big flower on my hair ...

 
Daddy joined in the fun as well and took a family photo






























 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Then 爷爷, 奶奶 and  姑姑 came along and joined in the fun as well
 










Next I did the jigsaw puzzle



Touring of the different galleries followed.  It was pretty interesting to look at some of the peranakan culture and the furnitures that they use.  In fact, there was a guide explaining some of the exhibits and Daddy and Mummy joined in to listen.  As for me, I was busy going to various stamping stations to get all my stamps on a piece of paper, so that I can exchange for gifts later



Peranakan wedding procession


Made my own post card ....














And Daddy's version. haha














Posing for Daddy ....

Pose taken from this picture (by Ivan Heng)

And a final photo shoot with the cat ....


No comments:

Post a Comment