Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Monday, September 17, 2012

叔叔 Birthday Celebration

We went to celebrate 叔叔's birthday on Sunday evening at Ah Yat Seafood Restaurant.  Saw the groupon voucher for a 6 pax 8-course dinner, so we bought that since 爷爷, 奶奶, 姑姑 and 叔叔 have not tried that restaurant before.

So as usual, I drew a birthday card for 叔叔.  And see 叔叔's hands pointng upwards .... his trademark action, because he always does that to style his hair.  So I had to capture that trademark action on his birthday card.  Haha.


The menu for the dinner. Yummy !!!

And the quality of food was pretty good, and fresh !!!










And then it was time to sing the birthday song.  I chose the hazelnut chocolate cake myself.  Told Daddy and Mummy that I cannot chose a cake with cartoon design, since it was not my birthday.



叔叔 did not want to cluster the cake with candles .... so he is one year old



And after the birthday song, I gave 叔叔 a big kiss on his cheek, on behalf of Hazel 姐姐. 


Happy Birthday 叔叔, and enjoy your trip with Hazel 姐姐

No comments:

Post a Comment