Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Concrete Evidence

Was cuddling up in bed with Daddy just before I went to sleep.  And Daddy wanted to help me tie up the bolster strings at the end of the bolster.  But I told Daddy that my arms were supposed to go through the strings so that the bolster will not drop out of bed onto the floor. 

Daddy told me that even with my arms going through the strings, the bolster will still end up on the floor the next morning.  And I told Daddy must show me evidence, not just say-say.  Daddy was impressed with what he heard .... so young, already knew evidence counts, not simply words.















And Daddy was right .... when he went to bring me to toilet to pee in the middle of the night, he took the photo as the evidence for me the next morning.  Sigh ....

No comments:

Post a Comment