Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Saturday, October 6, 2012

No Ferry Rides For Me

Mummy was reading the newspaper and there was this article which showed 2 ships collided.  So I asked Mummy what that was all about. Mummy explained that this happened in HK, where 2 ships did not see each other, and therefore collided together.  In the end, 25 people were dead.

When I heard that, I immediately told Mummy that I am not going to take any ferry rides in future.  The ship collision was so scary.  Then Mummy told me that we would be going to Bintan for our short vacation, and would need to take a ferry to reach there.

So I told Mummy, we take the plane instead ....

Looks like the Indonesian government got to build an airport just for me .... haha

No comments:

Post a Comment