Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Thursday, October 4, 2012

Little Miss Butterfly Fairy

My school has always participated in the annual "Read-for-the-Record" event.  So this year's campaign book is "Ladybug Girl and the Bug Squad" by David Soman and Jacky Davis.  This story is about a girl named Lulu, otherwise known as Ladybug Girl who gathers her friends "Bumblebee Boy", 'dragonfly girl" and 'buterfly Girl" for some imaginary fun.

So we were encouraged to dress ourselves in either bee, ladybug or butterfly outfits to bring out the flavour of the story.  So Daddy and Mummy went shopping for my outfit over the weekend, and we finally found the Butterfly outfit.

So the night before, in my sleeping pyjamas, I tried out my new outfit, and transformed into Little Miss Butterfly Fairy ....


On the actual day, we had quite a number of different insects, but we also had a superhero (Spiderman) and an Army Commander !!! Haha .... funny, but fun !!! And we also celebrated Children's Day with games and sweet treats from the school.




No comments:

Post a Comment