Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Sunday, January 22, 2012

CNY Reunion Dinner

Reunion dinner this year is steamboat with 爷爷, 奶奶, 姑姑, 叔叔, Daddy and of course Mummy.  See the wonderful spread for steam boat, with my favourite udon noodles !!!


And after dinner, it was again playtime, especially with 姑姑 and 叔叔 to entertain me. Took out Zingo (a birthday present that I got last year) and I almost won every round !!!


Then we moved on to Monopoly .... was a long game since no one went bankrupt.  And the final game, 姑姑 decided to test my maths .... using abacus.  Got most of them right, although at times, I was confused over my formula ....

Slept at 1015 pm ... getting ready for the next day, where I shall receive lots of ang bao !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment