Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Friday, February 17, 2012

Dry Ice Fun

姑姑 was on half day leave on Friday so she went to Isetan for shopping.  Bought a strawberry cake from there. 

So after dinner, I tried the strawberry cake.  But it was too sweet for me (surprisingly !!!)




And what got me interested was the dry ice that came with the cake !!! So it was fun time with the dry ice !!! 姑姑 prepared a bowl of water, and then put some dry ice inside ... and tada .... you get mist coming out of the bowl !!!!


Of course, I was very fascinated by the dry ice ... especially when it was "hopping" around in the water !!!





Taking a photo with 爷爷 after all the GOOD fun !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment