Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Sunday, February 12, 2012

Swimming Again

Have been a really long time since Daddy brought me for a swim (either I was sick, or the weather was not good).  So on Sunday morning, the weather looked pretty good, so we went for a short swim.

Showing Daddy how much I have learnt in school. 


And I showed Daddy how a dolphin swims .... Do I look like a carefree dolphin ???
And this is how I do the breast stroke (frog style)


And the backstroke ... just that my fingers were all spread out. 


And I got innovative ... using the float to swim frog style ...
Next time shall ask Daddy and Mummy to bring me to CSC-Bukit Batok, so that I can enjoy the water play facilities

1 comment: