Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Monday, February 6, 2012

Paparazzi At School

I am officially called the paparazzi in my school. Because I simply report everything to my teachers and friends.

When I heard from Auntie Winnie that Joel was not coming to school on Friday since it was his birthday and Uncle Telang and Auntie Winnie planned to take him out, I informed Ms Kristy immediately the next day. Ms Kristy was not sure if tat was the case and when she asked Aunite Winnie abt this, I was right. First hand information from me !!! Even things like if Joel eats vegetables in school during lunch (Joel does not like vegetables), I will tell Mummy when I reach home, so that she can relate that to Auntie Winnie,

Then I also told Ms Kristy about my new bed and how I got that. Also told her that I was going out for dinner on Friday with Daddy and Gu-gu but Mummy was not joining us. Because she had a company event that evening. Even down to the little things like on Sat, Mummy brought me to her ex-classmate's place for CNY gathering. Because she came from an all-girl's school, so Daddy decided not to go.  And I told Ms Kristy that only Mummy and I went, and not Daddy since all were girls.

Wonder how Ms Kristy felt when she was bombarded with all my 'unnecessary' information .... No more secrets with me, when I went about telling everyone. Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment