Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Thursday, February 9, 2012

Sesame Street Tidbits

A big thank you to Chester gor-gor and Glenda jie-jie, who went to Japan for their vacation, and brought back this Sesame Street tidbit for me !!!

The next day, I told Daddy that I want to share that with all my classmates (since Daddy and Mummy always taught me to share good stuff).  Including me, we have a total of 14 pax, and it was just nice that the box contained 14 pieces.  Unfortunately, Ethan did not come to school on Thurs, so Ms Kristy suggested I shared the tidbits with my classmates on Fri instead.


Showed Daddy and Mummy the biscuit when I reached home

YUMMY !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment