Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Thursday, February 16, 2012

Learning To Be Independent

For the past few days, Daddy and Mummy decided to let me do some daily tasks on my own.  So when it was time to go to bed, I brushed my own teeth and bathed on my own.  They will adjust the water temperature till it is just nice for me, and then help me wear my shower cap.  Then I will do my own soaping and washing .... while Daddy or Mummy will stand aside and remind me where to wash and clean.

Then I will take my own towel, and rub myself dry, including my back .... Daddy and Mummy will do a check after that, just in case (usually found no spot of water ... haha).  Then change into my pyjamas all by myself, and today, I even applied moisturer on my entire body all by myself !!!

Looks like I am all ready to be a little independent !!! Haha

No comments:

Post a Comment