Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Thursday, July 5, 2012

KL Trip - Day 5 (Home Sweet Home)

Our last day at KL .... and since our bus was going to leave at 10 am, we decided to get some bread from the shopping mall so that we can eat on the bus. 

And on the bus, I enjoyed watching my cartoons again although they were the same as the trip to KL. We reached Harbourfront at about 315 pm, and then went home directly. 

This KL trip was definitely enjoyable for me, especially when Daddy and Mummy brought me to all the places where I can have fun.

Shall tell all my friends and teachers in school about my trip when I go back to school on Friday ...

No comments:

Post a Comment