Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Saturday, July 7, 2012

Outing to Nursery

On Saturday, Daddy and I went to Far East Flora to look at some potted plants, and see if we can buy some back.

See this snake-like catcus .... not prickly at all



We spent about 1.5 hours at the nursery looking at the wide variety of plants and flowers.  The lady staff over there was very patient and helpful. Explained to Daddy the different types of plants, and what were the plants that birds like to build their nests on, and what were the plants that birds like to get nectar from.

I wanted to get some pink flowers so that I can water them and take care of them.  Daddy wanted some green plants .... so in the end, we got

1. One pot of money plant
2. One pot of purple orchid (just for me)
3. One pot of pink morning glory (just for me again)

On the way home, in the car, I asked Daddy about the money plant. Asked him whether the plant will grow money if I water the plant .... and Daddy told me to find out for myself



Shall take care of my plants and make them grow well ... and grow some money !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment