Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Sunday, March 4, 2012

Ballet Dance Trial Lesson


After my attempt to teach my friends ballet, Ms Kristy asked Daddy if I am taking ballet classes.  She thought I have started on some simple classes.  So when Daddy said no, Ms Kristy recommended Dance Point since Chelsea is taking classes from there, and they have trial lessons for kids to try out.

Daddy and Mummy asked me if I were interested in going to the trial lesson since Dance Point is nearby at Taman Jurong.  Of course, I said yes.  So on Sat afternoon, we went down for the trial lesson

See how we warm up under the guidance by Miss Lam




Then a little bit of stretching ....


Jumping ....


And spinning around ....


 And after the trial lesson, I was ready to tell Daddy that I want to take the ballet class !!! So that would mean Sat morning and afternoon would be lesson day for me !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment