Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Super Emo ...

Mummy was reading National Geographics(Kid's version) to me and she was talking about polar bears and their natural habitat.  And how global warming is slowly melting the ice and how urbanisation is destroying the homes of some of our wildlife animals.

After listening for a while, I told Mummy that I don't want her to read on anymore.  Since it was almost time to bed, Mummy thought that I was getting tired and wanted to go to bed (I had done it before ... was to tired, told Daddy / Mummy that I don't want story telling and immediately went to bed).  So when Mummy was going to prepare me for bedtime, I told her that I do not want to sleept first.

"Mummy, you read on, then I want to cry already".  Reason being I was so sad that the animals have no home to stay

Mummy has always thought I am emo (like crying during movies) .... but never realized that I am that super emo (can cry even when reading stories) ..... genes are really powerful .... gotten from Daddy (he can also cry when watching movies or TV shows) !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment