Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Monday, March 19, 2012

First Ballet Lesson

 I went for my first formal ballet lesson on Sat afternoon after I have tried out the trial session.  Bought the complete set of ballet attire, including shoes and socks.  However, my skirt has not come yet, since they ran out of stock for my size. 

So at 爷爷 and 奶奶 place, I put on my ballet shoes ....



And showed them what I learnt in my first lesson.  Doing some stretching exercises first ....



And feedback from my teacher Ms Lam .... she said I was a very fast learner, able to understand what she has taught and picked up pretty fast considering it was my first lesson.  Hooray !!!!

I look forward to my ballet lessons

No comments:

Post a Comment