Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Sunday, March 11, 2012

Chickenpox Progress -2

My spots started to dry up on Day 6, and there was one spot which dropped off early in the morning when I washed up.  I got so scared that I immediately screamed for Mummy for help !!! Haha.  Mummy rushed in the toilet, and thought what happened.  Once she told me that the spots were supposed to drop off slowly, I was more assured ....

Then I blurted out that it was not my fault that I have chickenpox (meaning that if someone spread to me, I have no choice) but if I were to be sick, it would be my fault (meaning that if I keep sucking my thumb and biting my nails, then I deserve it). Mummy heard that and laughed !!!

Anyway, looks like I am slowly recovering and the number of spots on my body is not a lot (the anti-viral medication taken early does help).  So hopefully, by mid next week, the doctor can certify that I am clear of the virus and go back to school.  I really miss school (all the fun activities) and my classmates !!!

A big thank you to 爷爷, 奶奶 and 姑姑 for taking care of me in the last week.

No comments:

Post a Comment