Hello everybody, I am little princess Jing Ting ...

Come and read my blog as Daddy and Mummy update it as regularly as they can



Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers


Monday, March 5, 2012

Varicella Virus aka Chickenpox Virus

Yes ... I am down with chickenpox.  Two weeks ago, my classmate (Jun Rui) had chickenpox (and he has taken the chickenpox prevention jab previously!!!), and for the next 2 weeks, Daddy and Mummy have been monitoring me for spots .... and phew, nothing so far.  So on Sunday, when they thought I was safe from infection, a few red spots started to appear on my body (exactly 2 weeks incubation period !!!!) and I had fever of 38 degC.

So that confirmed their suspicions ... 'double confirmed' by the doctor at night.  So for the next 2 weeks, Daddy and Mummy will take turns to take care of me, and for those days they could not take leave, I will go down to 爷爷 and  奶奶 place. Hope they do not catch the virus from me.

Hope I have not spread the virus to the rest of my classmates .... and especially 佳莹表妹 since I was happily playing with her the whole of Sunday !!! And I better recover soon, since I will be catching the Disney On Ice performance ....

No comments:

Post a Comment